List of Publication
(17) N. Vodnala, R. Gujjarappa, C. K. Hazra, C. C. Malakar “Efficient Synthesis of Benzothiazoles and Benzoxazoles using Organocatalytic Domino Reaction” Synlett 2018 (under review)
(16) R. Gujjarappa, C.K. Hazra, C. C. Malakar “Facile Organocatalytic Conversion of Arylboronic acids to Phenolic Compounds” J. Org. Chem. 2018 (under review).
(15) N. Vodnala, R. Gujjarappa, C.K. Hazra, D. Kaldhi, A. K. Kabi, U. Beifuss, C. C. Malakar “The Cu-Catalytic Platform in Site Selective C-C Bond Cleavage of Simple Ketones: A Diligent Entry to Anilides and Paracetamol” Adv. Synth. Catal. 2018 (under review).
(14) S. Binita Chanu, Md. Kausar Raza, Samya Banerjee, Pooja Meena, M. Darokar and Mithun Roy “ROS-dependent anticancer activity of iron(III) complexes” under review in Spectro Chim. Acta, 2018.
(13) L. Reena Devi, Md. Kausar Raza, Dulal Musib, Joshila Devi, Mithun Roy “Structural aspects of In Vitro Photodynamic Activities of Copper(II) Complexes: Synthesis, Photo-physical and Theoretical Evaluation”, under review to Eur. J. Inorg. Chem, 2018.
(12) Henam Sylvia, Thiyam David Singh and N. Rajmuhon Singh. “Green synthesis and catalytic activity of composite NiO-Ag nanoparticles for photocatalytic degradation of methyl violet and methyl orange.” Journal of Indian Chemical Society, 2018, 94 (2), 159-169.
(11) L. D. Yumkhaibam, Md. A. Khan, H. P. Singh, S. Nagarajan "An insight into the effect of composition for enhances catalytic performance of biogenic Au/Ag bimetallic nanoparticles" Journal of Physical Organic Chemistry, 2018, 31, e3815: DOI: 10.1002/poc.3815
(10) K Reenabati Devi1, S Dorendrajit Singh and Th David Singh, “Photoluminescence properties of white light emitting La2O3:Dy3+ nanocrystals” Indian Journal of Physics, 2018, DOI 10.1007/s12648-018-1159-7.
(9) D. Singh, P. Sharma, R. Kumar, S. K. Pandey, C. C. Malakar and V. Singh, “An Expeditious Approach for the Synthesis of β-Carboline-Pyrazole-Based Molecular Hybrids” Asian J. Org. Chem. 2018, 7, 383 - 394.
(8) V. Kumar, S. Chaudhary, M. Mathur, A. K. Swami, C. C. Malakar and V. Singh, “A Tandem Approach towards Diastereoselective Synthesis of Quinoline C-3 Tethered γ-Lactones” ChemistrySelect 2018, 3, 399 - 404.
(7) V. P. R. K. Putta, R. Gujjarappa, N. Vodnala, R. Gupta, P. P. Pujar and C. C. Malakar “The facile and efficient organocatalytic platform for accessing 1,2,4-selenadiazoles and thiadiazoles under aerobic conditions” Tetrahedron Letters 2018, 59, 904 - 908.
(6) N. Vodnala, R. Gujjarappa, A. K. Kabi, M. Kumar, U. Beifuss and C. C. Malakar “Facile Protocols towards C2-Arylated Benzoxazoles using Fe(III)-Catalyzed C(sp2-H) Functionalization and Metal-free Domino Approach” Synlett 2018, DOI: 10.1055/s-0037-1609718 (in press).
(5) R. Gujjarappa, N. Vodnala, D. Kaldhi, A. K. Kabi, M. Kumar, U. Beifuss and C. C. Malakar “Efficient Syntheses of Diverse N-Heterocycles: The Mo(VI)-Catalyzed Reductive Cyclization of Nitroarenes using Pinacol as Deoxygenating Agent” SynOpen 2018, DOI: 10.1055/s-0036-1591572 (In press).
(4) D. Singh, C. K. Hazra, C. C. Malakar, S. K. Pandey, B. S. Kaith, V. Singh, “Indium-Mediated Domino Allylation-Lactonisation Approach: Diastereoselective Synthesis of β-Carboline C-3 Tethered α-Methylene γ-Butyrolactones” ChemistrySelect 2018, 3, 4859 - 4864.
(3) R. Gujjarappa, S. K. Maity, C. K. Hazra, N. Vodnala, U. Beifuss, C. C. Malakar “Divergent Synthesis of Quinazolines using Organocatalytic Domino Strategies under Aerobic Conditions” Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2018, (accepted for publication).
(2) Dulal Musib, Md. Kausar Raza, Somashree Kundu, Mithun Roy “Modulating in vitro photodynamic activity of copper(II) complexes.” Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2018 (doi.org/10.1002/ejic.201800081).
(1) Dulal Musib, Samya Banerjee, Aditya Garai, Uzeeta Soraisam and Mithun Roy “Synthesis, theory and in vitro photo-dynamic activities of new copper(II)-histidinito complexes” ChemistrySelect., 2018, 3, 2767-2775
(16) Henam Premananda Singh, “In-situ Generation of Au Nanostructures During Enzyme Free Oxidation of Uric Acid: A New Recognition at an Old Problem” Colloid and Interface Science Communications, 19 (2017) 5–8.
(15) Sujata Devi Wangkheirakapam and Joshi Devi Datt, “Screening and comparison of two edible macrofungi of Auricularia spp” Current Science, 112 (3), (2017), 460-463.
(14) Sujata D. Wangkheirakpam and Warjeet Laitonjam “K2Fe(SCN)6 from Crassocephalum crepridioides (Benth.) Moore. with X-ray florescence spectrometry and X-ray powder diffractometry” , Indian Journal of Natural Products and Resources. 8(2), (2017), 167-171.
(13) Irom Harimala Chanu, laishram Ronibala Devi, Nonibala Khumanthem, N. Irabanta Singh, Dalip Kumar and Okram Mukherjee Singh, “Synthesis of Functionalized Benzo|f| 2H-Chromenes and Evaluation of Their Antimicrobial Activities” Russian Journal of Bioinorganic Chemistry, 43 (2), (2017), 177-185.
(12) N. Devi, D. Singh, G. Kaur, S. Mor, V. P. R. K. Putta, S. Polina, C. C. Malakar, V. Singh “In(OTf)3 – assisted synthesis of beta-carboline-C3-tethered imidazo[1,2-a]azine derivatives” New Journal of Chemistry 2017, 41, 1082 – 1093.
(11) D. Singh, V. Kumar, N. Devi, C. C. Malakar, R. Shankar, V. Singh “Meta-free decarboxylative amination: An alternative approach towards regioselective synthesis of betacarboline-N-fused imidazoles” Adv. Synth. Catal. 2017, 359, 1213 – 1226.
(10) K. Mukherjee, R. S. Dey, C. C. Malakar, B. Pal “A Special Section on Functional Materials for Energy and Environment: Progress and Perspective” Energy & Environment Focus, 2017, DOI10.1166/eef.2017.1244
(9) S. Binita Chanu, Samya Banerjee, Mithun Roy "Potent anticancer activity of photo-activated oxobridged diiron(III) complexes" Eur. J. Med. Chem., 2017, 125, 816-824.
(8) Subhadeep Roy, Sibasish Paul, Mithun Roy, Rajen Kundu, Luca Monfregola and Marvin H. Caruthers*, “Pyridinium Boranephosphonate Modified DNA Oligonucleotides” J. Org. Chem., 2017, DOI:10.1021/acs.joc.6b02599.
(7) Henam Sylvia Devi, Henam Premananda Singh, Thiyam David Singh, “Green Synthesized urchin like Pt/Cu bimetallic photocatalysts : Understanding Composition Effect” Material Research Bulletin, 86 (2017), 277-286.
(6) Henam Sylvia Devi, Thiyam David Singh and Henam Premananda Singh “Optically understanding the dependence of catalysis kinetics on work function of nanocatalyst” Bulletin of Materials Science, 40 (1), (2017), 163-170.
(5) Sylvia Devi Henam, David Singh Thiyam and Rajmuhon Singh Nongmaithem “Degradation of m-Cresol by Silver Nanoparticles Synthesized Using Night Jasmine (Nyctanthes arbortristis) Leaf Extracts Through Ultrasonic-Assisted Approach” Environmental Engineering Science, 34 (6), (2017), 433-442.
(4) Henam Sylvia Devi and Thiyam David Singh, “Synthesis of Mn2O3 nanoparticles using choline chloride-Ethylene glycol deep eutectic solvent: A green solvent Integrated Ferroelectrics, Integrated Ferroelectrics, 2017, 185(1):82-8 (Taylor and Francis)
(3) N. Shanta Singh, Ranjoy Wangkhem, Takhe Yaba, Suman Devi, M. Niraj Luwang, N. Yaiphaba, H. Sylvia Devi, Th. David Singh, “Multicolour and nearly white light emission in YP0.8V0.2O4:Sm3þ nanorods: Controlled energy transfer” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 726 (2017), 1161-1167.
(2) H. Sylvia Devi, Th. David Singh and Goutam Sinhg, “Green Synthesis, Growth and catalytic activity of Silver Nanoparticles” Green Materials, Accepted, (Dt of acceptance – 18th October, 2017).
(1) Farida Devi Heikham and David Singh Thiyam, “Fabrication of Spherical Magneto-Luminescent Hybrid MnFe2O4 @ YPO4 : 5 Eu3+ Nanoparticles for Hyperthermia Application” ChemistrySelect, 2017, 2, 10010-10019
(8) L. Ronibala Devi, L. Vartima Chanu, I. Harimala Chanu and O. Mukherjee Singh, “Facile Synthesis of Octahydroxanthenes by One-Pot Reaction under Solvent-Free Condition” Asian Journal of Chemistry, 28 (7), (2016), 1528-1530.
(7) N. Vodnala, D. Kaldhi, S. Polina, V.P. R. K. Putta, R. Gupta, S. C. P. Promily, R. K. Linthoinganbi, V. Singh, C. C. Malakar “Pd-Catalyzed Domino Reactions of Nitroaromatics: A Surrogate Access towards the Saturated Nheterocycles” Tetrahedron Letters, 2016, 57, 5695 – 5699.
(6) N. Vodnala, D. Kaldhi, R. Gupta, S. Polina, V.P. R. K. Putta, S. C. P. Promily, R. K. Linthoinganbi, V. Singh, C. C. Malakar “Novel Domino Routes for the Synthesis of N-Heterocycles via Reductive Cyclization of β-(N-2- Nitroaryl)-α,β-unsaturated Ketones” ChemistrySelect 2016, 1, 5784 – 5788.
(5) N. Devi, D. Singh, R. K. Sunkaria, C. C. Malakar, Saloni Mehra, R. K. Rawal, V. Singh, “An In(OTf)3-HBF4 assisted multicomponent approach for one-pot synthesis of pyrrazolopyridinone fused imidazopyridines” ChemistrySelect 2016, 1, 4696 – 4703.
(4) D. Singh, N. Devi, V. Kumar, C. C. Malakar, S. Mehra, S. Rattan, R. K. Rawal, V. Singh “Natural products inspired design and synthesis of beta-carboline and gama-lactone based molecular hybrid” Org. Biomol. Chem. 2016, 14, 8154 – 8166.
(3) D. Singh, N. Devi, V. Kumar, C. C. Malakar, S. Mehra, R. K. Rawal, B. S. Kaith, V. Singh “A metal free 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition approach towards regioselective synthesis of beta-carboline and isoxazole based molecular hybrid” RSC Advances, 2016, 6, 88066 – 88076.
(2) Henam Sylvia Devi, N. Rajmuhon Singh and Th. David Singh, “A Benign Approach for Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles and Their Application in Treatment of Organic Pollutant” Arab J. Sci. Eng., 41 (6), (2016), 2249-2256.
(1) Henam Sylvia Devi, Thiyam David Singh and N. Rajmuhon Singh “Fabrication and catalytic activity of mono and bimetallic NiO-Ag alloy nanoparticle for reductive degradation of methyl violet” Journal of Material Research, 31 (21), 2016, 3459-3471.
(1) Henam Sylvia Devi, N. Rajmuhon Singh, Henam Premananda Singh and Th. David Singh “Facile synthesis of biogenic gold nanocatalyst for efficient degradation of organic pollutants” Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 3 (2015) 2042-2049.
(1) N. Bendangsenla, T. Moaienla, Th. David Singh, Ch. Sumitra, N. Rajmuhon Singh and M. Indira Devi “Evaluation of Intensity and Energy Interaction Parameters for the Complexation of Pr(III) with Selected Nucleoside and Nucleotide through Absorption Spectral Studies” Spectrochimica Acta (A), 103 (2013) 160–166.