SOPs for newly inducted B.Tech 1st Year Students-2020-2021
1. There will be no Physical Class for 1st semester November-March 2020-2021 session.
2. For students data, all students have to filled up the google.doc form
Personal details, Undertaking, passport, Signature copy have to be uploaded in Google.doc.
The data will be entered in MIS system.
3. Thereafter, your Enrolment no. will be provided in website and also will be contacted by the concerned departmental Head/faculty/staff for you classes.
4. Academic calendar
5. Time Tables
B.Tech Semester I - Group I November 2020
CH111, Lab, A
CH111, Lab, B
B.Tech Semester I - Group II
Engineering Mathematics I
Introduction to Computing
Basic Electrical Engineering
Basic Electronics Engineering
Engineering Physics I
Engineering Chemistry Lab
Basic Electrical Engineering Lab
Introduction to Computing Lab
Engineering Physics I Lab
6. Examination and Mark Distribution:
(i.) Theory Paper: (a) Unit Test: 20 marks (b) Mid Term: 10 (students conduct) + 10 (Viva) + 10 (Exam) = 30 marks (c) End term: 10 Marks (Conduct) + 20 (Theory) + 20 (Viva). Average of best two unit test will be considered.
(ii.) Practical Paper: 10 (Record + Attendance) + 20 (Exam) + 20 (Viva)
7. All examination will be conducted online.
Dr.P. Albino Kumar
Dean (Academic & Affairs)