Mandatory Disclosures under Section 4(1)(b) of Right To Information Act, 2005 :-
1. The particulars of its organisation, functions and duties.
National Institute of Technology Manipur(An Institute of National Importance) Function and duties:The Institute is committed to develop highly competent young Engineers, Scientists and Management Professionals to cater to the ever increasing techno-managerial need of National and International standards.
2. The powers and duties of its officers and employees.
As per NIT Act and First Statutes under NIT Act, 2007 and NIT Amendment Act 2012
3. The procedure followed in the decision making process, including channels of supervision and accountability.
4. The norms set by it for the discharge of its functions.
As per NIT Act and First Statutes under NIT Act, 2007 and NIT Amendment Act 2012.
5. The rules, regulations, instructions, manuals and records, held by it or under its control or used by its employees for discharging its functions.
As per NIT Act and First Statutes under NIT Act, 2007 and NIT Amendment Act 2012, including various Rules and Regulations etc. published by M.H.R.D., Govt. of India from time to time
6. A Statement of the categories of documents that are held by it or under its control.
All information related to NIT Manipur.
7. The particulars of any arrangement that exist for consultation with, or representation by, the members of the public in relation to the formulation of its policy or implementation thereof.
Nominees of the state govt. are represented on the BOG which is the Body for decision on policy matter.
8. A statement of the boards, councils, committees and other bodies consisting of two or more persons constituted as its part or for the purpose of its advice, and as to whether meetings of those boards, councils, committees and other bodies are open to the public, or the minutes of such meetings are accessible for public.
9. A directory of its Officers and employees.
0385-2058566E-mail ID :firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Kh. Manglem Singh
10. The monthly remuneration received by each of its officers and employees, including the system of compensation as provided in its regulations.
Monthly remuneration of Teachers/Non-Teaching staff is as per 6th C.P.C.
11. The Budget allocated to each of its agency, indicating the particulars of all plans, proposed expenditures and reports on disbursements made.
12. The manner of implementation of subsidy programmes, including the amounts allocated and the details of beneficiaries of such programmes.
Tuition Fee waived for SC/ST students from 2013-14 academic session.
13. Particulars of recipients of concessions, permits or authorisations granted by it.
14. Details in respect of the information, available to or held by it, reduced in an electronics form.
The detailed information in respect of the Institute is available on the institutes Website, i.e. http://www.nitmanipur.ac.in
15. The particulars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining information, including the working hours of a library or reading room, if maintained for public use.
The Institute Library is meant for its students and is not maintained for public use.
16. The names, designations and other particulars of the Public Information Officers.