Publications in Journals
1) N. Bhushana Samyuel, Benjamin A. Shimray,Securing IoT device communication against network flow attacks with Recursive Internetworking Architecture (RINA),ICT Express,Volume 7, Issue 1, 2021, Pages 110-114, ISSN 2405-9595,https://doi.org/10.1016/j.icte.2020.08.001.(SCIE)
2) Tongbram, S., Shimray, B.A., Singh, L.S. et al. A novel image segmentation approach using fcm and whale optimization algorithm. J Ambient Intell Human Comput (Jan 2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12652-020-02762-w(SCIE)
3) Badal Kumar, Shuma Adhikari, Subir Datta, Nidul Sinha, “Real Time Simulation for Load Frequency Control of Multisource Microgrid System Using Grey Wolf Optimization Based Modified Bias Coefficient Diagram Method (GWO-MBCDM) Controller ”, Journal of Electrical Engineering & Technology, Volume16, Issue 1, Pages 205-221, Publication Date 2021/1.
4) Sumant Anand, Ark Dev, Mrinal Kanti Sarkar, Subrata Banerjee, "Non-Fragile Approach for Frequency Regulation in Power System with Event-Triggered Control and Communication Delays" IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, DOI: 10.1109/TIA.2021.3062774, Date of publication (01 March 2021).
1) Simon Tongbram, Benjamin A Shimray and L Surajkumar Singh, “Clustering-based Image Segmentation Techniques: A Review,” Jour of Adv Research in Dynamical & Control Systems, Vol. 12, 07-Special Issue, pp. 701–707, 2020, doi: 10.5373/jardcs/v12sp7/20202160 (SCOPUS).
2) Ark Dev, David F. Novella-Rodriguez, Sumant Anand, Mrinal Kanti Sarkar, “Multi Observer Based Sliding Mode Load Frequency Control with Input Delay Estimation” ASME Letters in Dynamic Systems and Control, https://doi.org/10.1115/1.4050251 Accepted (02/12/2020)
3) Ark Dev, Sumant Anand, Mrinal Kanti Sarkar, “Nonlinear disturbance observer based adaptive super twisting sliding mode load frequency control for nonlinear interconnected power network” Asian Journal of Control, Wiley, 23july, 2020 https://doi.org/10.1002/asjc.2364 (SCI:2.779)
4) S.B. Santra, D. Chatterjee, K. Kumar, M. Bertoluzzo, S. Ariya, and B Frede, “Capacitor Selection Method in PV Interfaced Converter Suitable for Maximum Power Point Tracking,” in IEEE Journal of Emerging and Selected Topics in Power Electronics, Early Access, 09April ,2020doi:10.1109/JESTPE.2020.2986858
5) K Kumar, S. Pal, and D. Kumar, “Analysis and simulation of Boost Converter versus Tri-State Boost Converter,” Lect. Notes Electrical Eng., vol. 691, pp. 175-187, Advances in Smart Grid and Renewable Energy, ETAEERE 2020. 978-981-15-7510-5, 489136_1_En, (Chapter 16),Springer,Singapore. DOI: 10.1007/978-981-15-7511-2
11)Lukram Dhanachandra Singh and Preetisudha Meher, "A FPGA-Based PUF Integrated Blockchain to Overcome the Challenges of Internet of Everything (IoE)", Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, Volume 686, Year 2020, Pages 49-61
12)Lukram Dhanachandra Singh and Preetisudha Meher, "A Novel Approach on Advancement of Blockchain Security Solution", Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Volume 1040, Year 2020, Pages 449-456.
13) Ingudam Chitrasen Meitei, Rajen Pudur, "Analysis and Optimization of Hybrid Renewable Energy Sources: A case study for Litan, Manipur", Journal of Advance Research in Dynamic and Control System, Volume 12, Issue 03, pp 200-208, 2020
1) Shuma Adhikari Subir Datta, Nidul sinha, “Bacteria Foraging and Differential Evolution Based Hybrid Algorithm for Coordination of Directional Overcurrent Relay in Different Network Topologies”, Jour of Adv Research in Dynamical & Control Systems, Volume 11, Issue 9, 2019.
2) Badal kumar, Shuma Adhikar, Subir Datta, Nidul Sinha , “Real Time Simulation of Modified Bias Based Load Disturbance Rejection Controller for Frequency Regulation of Islanded Micro-Grid ”, Internal Journal of Emerging Electric Power Systems, Volume 20, Issue 5, 2019.
3) N Akshaykumar, S Adhikari, LS Singh, “A review on bus protocols and conversion/translator between different protocols”, Journal of information and Optimization Sciences, Volume 40, Issue 8, Pages 1665-1682, 2019.
4) S Datta, S Deb, S Samanta, NP Maity, R Maity, S Adhikari, “Power Management of a Solar-Battery based Stand-Alone System using Adaptive Neuro Fuzzy Inference System based Controller”, WSEAS TRANSACTIONS on POWER SYSTEMS, Volume 14, 145-155, 2019.
5) D Biswas, YB Singh, AS Das, R Mondal, D Roy, S Adhikari, LS Singh, “Investigation of microstructure and temperature and frequency dependent dielectric relaxation of Molybdenum-zinc-selenite glass nanocomposite systems” Material Research Express, Volume 6, Issue 11. 2019
6) Lukram Dhanachandra Singh and Preetisudha Meher, "A survey on on-chip ESD protection in CMOS technology", Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Volume 862, Year 2019, Pages 431-440
10)Lukram Dhanachandra Singh and Preetisudha Meher, "Advancement of blockchain security solution with fpga", International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, Volume 28, Year 2019, Pages 276-283
1) B.A. Shimray, K.M. Singh, T. Khelchandra and R.K. Mehta, “A New MLP–GA–Fuzzy Decision Support System for Hydro Power Plant Site Selection”, Arab J Sci Eng, (2018) (SCIE).
2) K. Kumar and S. B. Santra, “Performance Analysis of a Three-Phase Propulsion Inverter for Electric Vehicles Using GaN Semiconductor Devices,” in IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 54, no. 6, pp. 6247-6257, Nov.-Dec. 2018., ISSN:0093-9994.
3) S. B. Santra, K. Kumar, S. Mohapatra, and D. Chatterjee, “Isolated soft-switched boost DC–DC converter with low-voltage stress and high step-up ratio,” in The Journal of Engineering, IET, vol. 2018, no. 5, pp. 316-322, 2018, ISSN 2051-3305.
4) S. B. Santra, K. Kumar, P. Biswal, and C. K. Panigrahi, “Lyapunov Based Fast Terminal Sliding Mode Q-V Control of Grid Connected Hybrid Solar PV and Wind System,” in IEEE Access, vol. 6, pp. 39139-39153, 2018, ISSN: 2169-3536.
1) B.A. Shimray, K.M. Singh, T. Khelchandra and R.K. Mehta, “Ranking of Sites for Installation of Hydropower Plant Using MLP Neural Network Trained with GA: A MADM Approach,” Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience, vol. 2017, pp. 1-8, (2017) (SCIE).
2) B.A. Shimray, K.M. Singh and R.K. Mehta. “A survey of Multi-Criteria Decision Making Technique used in Renewable Energy Planning”, International Journal of Computer (IJC), pp. 124-140, (2017).
3)S. Banerjee, M. K. Sarkar and A. Ghosh, “System and Method for obtaining simultaneous levitation and rotation of a ferromagnetic object”, Journal of The Institution of Engineers (India): Series B. Springer, Volume: 98, Issue: 1, 99-106, 2017. (SCOPUS
4) K. Kumar, M. Bertoluzzo, G. Buja, and F. Ortenzi, “Quantitative Analysis of Efficiency Improvement of a Propulsion Drive by using SiC Devices: a Case of Study,” Journal of Advances in Power Electronics, (Hindawi Publishing Carporation) Article ID: 9149472, pp. 1-10, 2017.
1) Shuma Adhikari, Nidul Sinha, T Dorendrajit, Fuzzy logic based on-line fault detection and classification in transmission line, Springerplus, 5(1)
2) Shuma Adhikari, Nidul Sinha, Optimal Coordination of Directional Overcurrent relays using Bacteria Foraging Algorithm, 75(9), 557-561.
3) Shuma Adhikari, Nidul Sinha, T Dorendrajit, Application of LabView as real time SCADA in power system transmission line, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 11(7).
4) A. Ghosh, S. Banerjee, M. K. Sarkar and P. Dutta, “Design and Implementation of Type-II and Type-III Controller for DC-DC Switched-Mode Boost Converter by using K-Factor Approach and Optimization Techniques”, IET Power Electronics, Volume 9, Issue 5, pp. 938 – 950, 2016. (SCI: 3.111)
1) LV Meetei, BA Shimray, R Malemnganbi. “Vibration Suppression of a 2-Mass Drive System with Multiple Feedbacks”. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications,(2015) 5(11), 168-175
2)Lukram Dhanachandra Singh, P Musthafa and R Rajkamal, “Low – Cost Mulipurpose Platform for Distribution System Monitoring and Analysis with Sample Grid Applications”, International Journal of Engineering and Technology (IJET),ISSN: 0975-4024, Vol 7 No 3 Jun-Jul 2015 pp 1019
3)Lukram Dhanachandra Singh, Senthamilarasan T and P Musthafa, “Monitoring and Analysis of Multiple Power Quality Problems in the Power System in Single Platform”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research(IJAER), ISSN: 0973-4562, Vol 10 No 55 (2015)pp.3602-3606
4)Senthamilarasan T, Lukram Dhanachandra Singh and Sivaranjani S and Dr. R. Rajkamal, “Photovoltaic Micro-inverter Embedded Control a Reconfigurable One”,International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER), ISSN: 0973-4562, Vol 10 No 55 (2015) pp.3617-3622
5)Ingudam Chitrasen Meitei and P. Balavenkateshwarlu, " Fixed Point LMS Adaptive Filter with Low Adaptation Delay", International Journal Of Emerging Technologies and Engineering, Volume 2, Issue 4, pp 89-95, 2015
6) Akash Kumar Bhoi,devakishore sharma Phurailatpam,Karma Sonam Sherpa,devakishore sharma Phurailatpam,Kumar Giri,”Multidimensional Approaches for Noise Cancellation of ECG signal,” International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing, April 2-4, 2015, India
7) Akash Kumar Bhoi,devakishore sharma Phurailatpam,Karma Sonam Sherpa,Akhilesh Kumar Guptai, Jitendra Tamang,”Real Time Acquisition and Analysis of PCG and PPG Signals,”International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing, April 2-4, 2015, India
1)Akash Kumar Bhoi,devakishore sharma Phurailatpam,Karma Sonam Sherpa ,” Neuromyopathy disease detection using wavelet packet based denoising technique,”January 2014,Interantional Journal of Medical and Biological Frontiers
1) Mrinal Kanti Sarkar, Subrata Banerjee, Tapas Kumar Saha, Sakti Prasad Ghoshal, ”Implementation of GSA Based Optimal Lead-Lead Controller for Stabilization and Performance Enhancement of a DC Electromagnetic Levitation System” Journal of Control Engineering and Applied Informatics, Vol. 15, No. 3, pp-11-20, 2013. (SCI: 0.695)
2)Akash Kumar Bho, devakishore sharma Phurailatpam, Jitendra Tamang,” Evaluation of Frequency Domain Features for Myopathic EMG Signals in Mat Lab,”Int. Journal of Engineering Research and Application www.ijera.com, Vol. 3, Issue 5, Sep-Oct 2013,
1) Shuma Adhikari, Nidul Sinha, Optimal allocation and sizing of SSSC controller to minimise power production cost and transmission loss, International Journal of Computational Science and Engineering, 7(3), 206-213,2012.
2) Shuma Adhikari, (2012), Determination of optimal location and size of SSSC controller in OPF problem using genetic algorithm, International J. of Engg. Research & Indu Appls, 5(2), 307-318.
3) Mrinal Kanti Sarkar, Subrata Banerjee, Sakti Prasad Ghoshal, Tapas Kumar Saha, “Adaptive fuzzy parameter scheduling scheme for GSA based optimal Proportional Integral Derivative and lag-lead control of a DC Attraction type Levitation System” Int. J. Automation and Control, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp.174 – 192, 2012. (SCOPUS)
4) Rupam Bhaduri, Subrata Banerjee, and Mrinal Kanti Sarkar, “Genetic Algorithm Based Optimization of Controller Parameters for an Electromagnetic Levitation System” Advanced Materials Research, Vols. 403-408, pp 3900-3908,2012.
1) Subrata Banerjee, Mrinal Kanti Sarkar, Pabitra Kumar Biswas, Rupam Bhaduri, Prasanta Sarkar “Review Note on Different Components of Simple Electromagnetic Levitation Systems” IETE Technical Review, Taylor & Francis, vol.-28, no.-3, pp-256-264, May-June 2011. (SCI:1.33 )
1) Ananthapadmanabha T, kulkarni A. D, Shimray B.A. “Reducing torsional oscillation and performance improvement of industrial drives using PI along with additional feedbacks”.Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Research, (2010), 2(6): 132-142.
2) P. Sarkar, S. Banerjee, M. K. Sarkar, “Delta operator modeling and control of Electromagnetic Levitation System”, International Journal of Electrical and Power Engineering, vol. 4, Issue 2, pp. 90-95, 2010.