Facilities at Placement Office
The placement office handles all aspects of campus placements for the graduating students at NIT Manipur. The office is well equipped with excellent infra-structure to support every stage of the placement process. Arrangement for Pre-Placement Talks, Interviews, Group Discussions etc. are all handled by the staff at the office.
The placement policies and other related activities are handled by Training and Placement officer in consultation with the student representatives . The process of coordinating with companies for recruitment is handled by the Placement Cell. The companies are encouraged to contact Placement Cell for initial discussions for confirming schedules and official communication
To conduct the recruitment drive at the institute campus the following logistics will be provided:
- Auditorium/Lecture Hall to conduct Pre- Placement Talks
- Well furnished air-conditioned rooms for interviews
- Fully computerized office
- Interview cubicles for conducting interviews
- Video conferencing facility in special cases
- Rooms for written test with capacity up to 100
- Student Coordinators to assist on the day of visit.