PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO’s):
The Program Educational Objectives for the Civil Engineering department are
- To prepare graduates who will be successful professionals in civil engineering or a related field.
- To prepare graduates who will understand professional practice issues and will contribute to society as broadly educated, expressive, ethical and responsible citizens with proven expertise.
- To prepare graduates will have the ability to pursue graduate study in civil engineering or other fields.
- To prepare graduates who will be able to achieve excellence in engineering decision-making and design, and attain leadership careers in engineering practice.
- To prepare graduates who are expected to work effectively as responsible professionals independently or in teams handling increasingly complex professional and societal expectations.