Standard operating Procedure (SOP)
Pandemic Covid 19 (January – June 2021)
Mode of Teaching for Theory
- The mode of teaching for theory subjects will be conducted through live classes via Webex/Google Meet/Zoom or any suitable app as per time Table.
- Assignments and Unit tests submission will be done via Google classroom.
Mode of Teaching for Practical classes
- Live demonstration (or recorded demonstration, in case of unavoidable situation) of each experiment will be conducted via Webex/Google Meet/Zoom or any suitable app for practical lab classes.
- All Lab manuals to be emailed prior to the experiment
- virtual Lab (which is An Initiative of Ministry of Human Resource Development Under the National Mission on Education through ICT)
# All the Study Material should be sent / email to all the students before the Classes
- Syllabus in Break ups with schedule plan (Lecture nos)
- Solved problems
- Unsolved problems
Mode of Assessment
- In a semester, there should be at least 05 assignments for each theory subject.
- Assignments can be in the form of MCQ, fill-in-the-blank, or open-book etc., as the subject demand and should be submitted within certain amount of allocated time.
- For practical courses, students will have to submit experimental procedure and theory write-ups after each experiment and before moving on for next experiment.
- Number of unit tests per semester will be as per academic calendar of the institute.
- Mid Term and End Term Examinations and also mark distribution will also be as per the institute norms.
- Mark Distribution:
- Theory Paper: (i) Unit test: 20 marks ; (ii) Mid term: 10 (students conduct) + 10 (Viva) + 10 (Exam) = 30 marks (iii) End term: 10 Marks (Conduct) + 20 (Theory) + 20 (Viva)
- Practical Paper: 10 (Record + Attendance) + 20 (Exam) + 20 (Viva)
All Weblinks materials like MOOCS, NPTEL etc has to be referred.