REGISTRATION NOTICE for MSc/PhD for Academic Session January 2018.
Registration Date: 2-5 January 2018
Admission/Registration procedure for January 2018
1. Collect two copies of Registration Form: MSc (Click here) & Phd (Click here)
2. Pay the registration fees ONLINE. Fees details-MSc (Click here) & PhD (Click here)
3. Verify the payment at the account section and get signature in the registration form.
4. Get the signature from Associate Dean (PG & PhD) (Dr. Mithun Roy) or Deputy Admission In-charge (Dr. L. Herojit Singh) and
register at the office of Associate Dean (PG & PhD).
4. Submit the duly filled registration form one copy to the office of Associate Dean (PG & PhD) and to
Admission counter- Mr. Somokanta or Mr. Binoi Ngangom along with the copy of payment receipt.
*Hostel form can be downloaded here.
- Defaulter student who did not pay the admission & hostel fees for the previous semester (list available with admission
- co-ordinator) will be allowed to do the registration only after clearance of all the dues.
- Late fine of Rs. 2,000/- will be imposed on non-payment of registration fee after 5th January 2018.
- If the registration form is not submitted by the student before due date, fine may be imposed even if the fees are paid.
Dr. Mithun Roy
Associate Dean (PG & PhD)