The Ministry of Human Resource Development launched in December, 2002 the “Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme of Government of India (TEQIP)” which aims to upscale and support ongoing efforts in improving quality of technical education and enhancing existing capacities of the institutions to become dynamic, demand-driven, quality conscious, efficient and forward looking, responsive to rapid economic and technological developments occurring both at national and international levels. The Programme was conceived and designed as a long term project to be implemented in 10-12 years in 3 phases to support excellence and transformation in Technical Education in the country.
Click here for Invitation for supply of Goods under TEQIP for:
click below for Invitation for Quotations for supply of Goods under TEQIP-III at NIT Manipur.
* supply of Workstation at Mechanical Dept.
* supply of IR camera at Mechanical Dept.
* supply of Workstation at Physics Dept.
click here for Technical specification and compliance certificate of Workstation for Physics Dept.
Corrigendum to Advertisement no. TEQIP-III/2018/nitm/Shopping/24 dated 16.08.2018 for supply of tower workstation at NIT Manipur.
* click here for detailed tender document.
Nodal Officers of TEQIP-III
1. Prof. (Dr.) Goutam Sutradhar - Institutional Project Director (IPD)
Director NIT Manipur.
2. Dr. Anil Kumar Birru - TEQIP Coordinator (TC)
Asst.Prof. & HoD ME.
3. Dr. Sunil Panday - Nodal Officer (Academics)
4.Dr. Sanasam Surrendra Singh - Nodal Officer (Finance)
Asst. Prof. Mathematics
5. Dr. Sagolsem Lenin Singh - Nodal Officer (Procurement)
Asst. Prof. Physics